Search This Blog

ad

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Move: Weigh loss Journal Entry #1

I find this cute picture and just had to use it for my first weight in.
It reminds me of myself and my sister (Julia). She is actually my Inspiration for getting up and moving and losing. She lost around 50 pounds on her own, no help from me or family. She lost the weight for Her. So, I am going to do the same thing. I'm doing this for ME!

Since I did not start my weight loss until Wednesday it has not really felt like a week of losing weight. however, I'm ready to lose it and to keep it off.

They say its always hard when first starting out and that once you've been doing it for awhile it gets easier, however for me its the opposite its easier for me to get going and go for a few days but then by the second week I'm not waiting to do it anymore. So, this week has all been about "Keep on going and going and going"

Weight In: (drum roll please) 283, I have lost a total of 7 pounds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats! We are working on a similar goal at our house - both my DH and I. Seven pounds is a terrific start!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin