Search This Blog

ad

Saturday, August 18, 2012

the lasted update

Hello, wow its been a long time. I know I said that I would start posting more and I am sorry that I have not.
this year has been busy. I started college in May, I am studying Office Administration and will be graduating with a diploma this next year. I am still a CNA and love it. however, my dream is to either own or help run a care faculty. My goals for this year have not been meet. I have lost some weight but not enough. I went from a size 26 to a size 22, now I just need to get re-motivated and get down to a size 18.
On august 2, 2012 I was awarded the presidential award for getting a 4.0 in my first term. I was way excited. In high school my gpa was a 3.6 (I think).

I still have not crocheted anything new, nor had the time with going to school full time and working full time too. I can say that my social life has gotten better. I have been going dancing almost every weekend and making lots of great friends. what is new in your life? please share I would love to hear what is going on? 

1 comment:

Iesadora said...

What do you mean 'some weight?!?' That's a fantastic amount of weight, 4 dress sizes - you rock!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin