- How to
- Marie's Journal Corner
- Cozy Thoughts
- Marie's Kitchen
- Needle Lace
- Cozy/Crochet Poems
- Crochet/Knitting Humor
- Free crochet patterns
- Q and A on Crochet
- Guest blogger
- Cozy Crochet Crafts
- Move: A Weight loss Journal
- Digital Freebies/ebooks
- Top 5
- Needle Tatting
- Vintage Christmas Cards Tutorial
- cross stitch pattern (Free)
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Loop Stitches: Basic loop stitch using single crochet stitch
1. On a wrong-side row, work to the position for the loop
2. Take the hook, from front to back, through the next stitch
3. Wrap the yarn, from back to front, over the hook.
4. Cath the yarn on the other side of your index finger with the barb of the hook.
5. Draw the hook backward and pull yarns through the stitch.
6. Wrap the yarn, from back to front over the hook.
7. Draw the hook backward and pull the yarn through all the loops on the hook. Drop the loop from your finger.
8. Work to the position for the next loop and repeat steps 2-7.
9. Continue almost to the end of the row, working loop stitches between your other stitches. work the last one or two stitches as plain stitches.