- 1 lb chicken, cut into bite size chunks
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- 2 small zucchini, cut into chunks (about the same size as the chicken)
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and halved
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained (or you can use a couple of fresh, chopped and seeded)
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
In large skillet, heat one TBSP of olive oil over medium-high heat till pan is HOT.
Add chicken. While it's searing, sprinkle the chicken with oregano, salt and pepper.
When chicken is browned on all sides, remove it from the pan and add another TBSP of olive oil. When oil is heated, saute the zucchini until soft and lightly browned. Remove from pan.
Add another tablespoon of olive oil and add the garlic. When the garlic becomes fragrant, deglaze the pan with the white wine. Let this reduce by half.
Add the chicken back into the pan. Cook until chicken is almost completely cooked, then add the zucchini and artichokes and tomatoes. Heat through.
Finish with a drizzle of olive oil and one tablespoon of lemon juice. Serve over spaghetti with plenty of parmesan cheese.