Search This Blog

ad

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wordful Wednesday

friendship quotes


I think friends are so important. In high school I had a group of friends, we did a lot together, sleep overs, talking about which boys we liked in our class, I came across some high school dance pictures that My Friends and I took. I so enjoyed looking at them again and remembering all the fun times we had. I wish that all of us would be able to get together again, however, its hard when all of us live so far apart and have families to take care of now. however, no matter where my friends are or what they may be doing they will always have a place in my heart...I miss you guys....


So, take some time out of your day and spend some time with a friend..
even if its just talking on the phone for a few minutes. :)

2 comments:

Gabrielle @ i.craft said...

Have a PEAR-fect day!

French Picnic said...

French Picnic here to say have a crafty day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin