1 package of ground trukey (1.25 Ibs)
1 Cup shredded cheese
1 Cup Skim Milk
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup heart healthy bisquick ( I used reg)
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tomato, sliced. (my family loves tomato's so we did two)
2 tsp. Parmesan Cheese
1. Heat oven to 400 F. Spray 9 inch glass pic plate with cooking spray.
2. In 10-inch skillet, cook ground turkey and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 mins, stirring occasionally, until meat is cooked through; drain. Stir in Salt. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with shreede cheese.
3. In small bowl, stir bisquick eggs and milk with fork or wire whisk until blended. Pour in pie plate.
4. Place sliced tomatoies on top and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
5. Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Servings per recipe: 8