Search This Blog

ad

Friday, February 6, 2009

"Julia's" Afghan

This is a Granny/block Afghan
My sister chose the colors and I made the design.
I started getting back into crocheting in 2007, when I moved back home to Utah.
When I was in my teen years, My mother and Grandmother taught me the basics.
So, it wasn't that hard to start crocheting again.
I find some books on crocheting different blocks and techniques.
I find that I loved and had a niche for crocheting.
When I was designing my sister's Afghan I wanted to not only make it the best that I could but also to express how much I loved her.
She has been my support and strength through out the years, she has always been there for me encouraging to better myself.
I wanted her to know that I love her and that I am so grateful that she is apart of my life.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin