Search This Blog

ad

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Donny's" Afghan

This is an All Block Afghan
This was a gift to my brother Donny, of which he chose the colors and the blocks. I designed the Afghan.

The blocks that were used:
A star, Bobbles, Diamonds, and swirls.

This Afghan at first was going to be a graduation present for my brother, as the year went by, and undoing it because it was not working out the way I wanted it to. ( I did take a couple of Months off because of the headache that I keep getting). when my brother's graduation came and went, it became a birthday present.
then when his birthday came and went, and it still was not done, I made up my mind that no matter what or how mad I got. I was going to have it done by Christmas. Of which it took alot of work and I finally got it done Christmas Eve. ( calling it really close) I was so excited that it was finally done, I could not wait to see my brother face when he got it christmas morning. Even my sister was happy that is was done. For she keep asking when I was going to have it for Donny, and that she was sick of hearing that I keep putting it off.




I have learned a lot from this Afghan.
That it will be awhile until I make another all block Afghan.























2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Good Job Marie.....that looks fantastic!

Ben and Heidi said...

Wow Marie--What a great talent! I have never had the patience to crochet or knit. I knitted a scarf and that's about the extent of that. Great Job!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin