Search This Blog

ad

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Vision Board


Awhile ago my sister had us make vision boards of what we would like our future to be. Here is Mine.
I would like to one day get married in the temple and be a mother. own my own home. make friends. learn to sew,ballroom dancing,  become a better cook. become a crochet diva. join the church choir ( of which I have already have), attend Provo college and get into the nursing program, then take business management so that I can open my own assistant living facility ( 10 beds) call The Cozy Corner. go to Paris France on a Jane Austen grand tour. become health and a size 16. we even had to have a quote that would inspire us.
mine is " when you wake up in the morning, you have two choices - go back to sleep and dream your dreams, or wake up and chase those dreams!"

I had a wonderful time creating my vision board, it even opened my mind to what I really wanted in life.
so I challenge you all to set some time during your busy work week and make your own vision board and I hope that you will share them with me. :) I look forward to seeing yours. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin