Search This Blog

ad

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weight Loss Update

This weight loss update is a bit late, it should of been updated this last Saturday. This last week I worked out about everyday, however I did not get to my weight goal of losing 20 pounds by my birthday. instead I only lost three pounds. however when I got on the scale this morning I had lost another pound so I have lost a total of
four pounds.

I weight 281
I have lost a total of 9 pounds so far.
New Goal ( and I really hope I can make this one) is to lose 15 pounds by Valentine's

How are you doing on your diet and what do you do to help you get through the week?

2 comments:

so many memories said...

Congrats on 9 pounds gone!!!! I've been writing down every bite that goes in my mouth! Boy, has that been a eye opener! Happy Birthday, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! It's hard to lose the weight. I guess I should post about it once a week to make me want to do more. I'll be posting on my blog more about it sometime today.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin