- How to
- Marie's Journal Corner
- Cozy Thoughts
- Marie's Kitchen
- Needle Lace
- Cozy/Crochet Poems
- Crochet/Knitting Humor
- Free crochet patterns
- Q and A on Crochet
- Guest blogger
- Cozy Crochet Crafts
- Move: A Weight loss Journal
- Digital Freebies/ebooks
- Top 5
- Needle Tatting
- Vintage Christmas Cards Tutorial
- cross stitch pattern (Free)
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Loop Stitches: Fur stitch
2. Take the hook, from front to back, through the next stitch
3. Keeping the hook to the right of the yarn. pick up the yarn on the far side of your left finger with the barb of the hook.
4. Raise your finger to the height you wish the loop to be
5. Pull the yarn through the stitch, taking care not to cath the front of the loop. There are now two loops on the hook.
6. Keeping the hook ot the left of the loop, take the yarn, from back to front, over the hook
7. Draw the hook backward and pull the yarn through both loops on the hook
8. Drop the loop from your finger adn pick up the working yarn again.
9. Repeat steps 2-8 to work a second stitch
10. Continue working stitches across the row in the same manner. Work the last stitch as a single crochet
11. Work one chain, turn your work, and work a row of single crochet
12. Continue alternating rows of fur stitch and single crochet until your work is the desired lenght.