- How to
- Marie's Journal Corner
- Cozy Thoughts
- Marie's Kitchen
- Needle Lace
- Cozy/Crochet Poems
- Crochet/Knitting Humor
- Free crochet patterns
- Q and A on Crochet
- Guest blogger
- Cozy Crochet Crafts
- Move: A Weight loss Journal
- Digital Freebies/ebooks
- Top 5
- Needle Tatting
- Vintage Christmas Cards Tutorial
- cross stitch pattern (Free)
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Loop Stitches: Loop stitch worked over a frame
1. On a wrong-side row, work one or two single crochet sittiches.
2. Supporting the frame in your left hand, take the hook, from front to back, through the next stitch.
3. Transfer the frame to your right hand. Take the yarn, from front to back, around the frame
4. Transfer the frame back to your left hand. Wrap the yarn, from back to front, over the hook
5. Draw the hook backward and pull the yarn through the stitch. There are two loops on the hook
6. Wrap the yarn, from back to front, over the hook.
7. Draw the hook backward and pull the yarn through both loops on the hook.
8. Repeat steps 2-7 to work a second stitch in the same manner
9. Continue working stitches in the same manner, slipping them off the other end of the frame if it becomes to full. Work single crochet for the last one or two stitches.