Search This Blog

ad

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Crochet Flower Scarf

 Modeled by Julia (my sister)
In Feburary I was contacted thru email by Autumn in Maryland she asked me if I would be able to make her a flower scarf that her daughter had bought. she had try to find the scarf but was unsuccessful. so when she came across my blog she emailed me and I told her to send me the pictures and I would see what I could do.
A couple of days later she sent me pictures of the scarf and I started making up the pattern from them.
I just finished making the scarf. however, about a month ago my email for my blog was hacked and I was not able to get into that email account and because of that I don't know her email to inform her that her scarf is done. So, I pray that she will check my blog and see this post so that she will email me so that I can send her scarf to her. Here are the pictures of the scarf that Autumn took and pictures of the scarf that I made.
let me know what you think....do you think that they look the same or one is better then the other? I am looking forward to what all my readers have to say. I really loved this challenge, it was fun, frustrating and at the end rewarding. :)  the pattern will be posted on the 9th..


Autumn's Picture
My Picture

5 comments:

Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

Happy Friday! I'm your newest follower!

If you get a chance, please follow me too at:
http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

Have a great weekend!

Julianna said...

Beautiful! I am a new follower. Happy Friday!

Show Me Mama said...

Lovely scrafs! I am your follower. You have beautiful blog and I will be visiting frequently to check on your new blog post. Whenever you have a chance come by and visit me at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

Bella said...

Hi ... New follower from Social Parade. : )

http://www.ciaobella50.com

Chie said...

Hi Marie,

Thank you for your visit to my blog! You have such a lovely blog with the cutest banner on top of crochet and food!!! My favorites! :D
I love your Flower Scarf, and it will be on my to-do list. Now off to find the pattern!
I'll be following your blog. ;D

~ Chie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin