Search This Blog

ad

Friday, December 31, 2010

My Life Goals (Updated)


I posted this awhile ago however I felt it was time to update it since 2010 is coming to a close. So, Instead of doing new year's Resolutions I am doing Life Goals. Here they are.......

1).  go back to college: this summer (2010) I had the opportunity to attend a C.N.A class at Snow College in Richfield Utah, (its about an hour away from where I live). I finished my CNA class with a B+, I passed the Utah State Test with an 80% and Received my State Certification. 
2). get my divorce: I am so sick of hearing my self-saying that I am going to get it done, I need to just do it. update: I got my Divorce on August 18th, 2010
3). go to the temple. it is important to me to be able to go. Updated: I just finished my Temple Prep Class now I just need to have my interview with my bishop and stake President.

4) Get a Really Great CNA Job: I have been going to st George every other weekend that I have off and have been looking for a job. still no luck
5). goon a humanitarian trip: to another country and help out. I think it would be a great experience and a humbling one. 
6). get married in the temple: I am not scared of getting re-married I am actually looking forward to it; I know I will do a better job at it. Moreover, I will do it the right away.
6). Raise a Family: I love children and I cannot wait for the day when the lord will bless me with my own. I want as many as the lord would like me to have.
7). serve a mission with my husband
8). see all the temples in the United States: okay, this one might be a hard one to do; however, I really would like to try it.
9). see my children marry in the temple and raise their own families
10). grow old with my husband.
11). lose Weight and keep it off: I know I can do this I just have to stay focused and not eat fast food. I want to be able to fit in a size 16 again and then figure 



I will be adding more goals to this list through out the years and update them when I have accomplished a goal. 


What are your Goals for the New Year? Please leave a comment and let me know. 


Happy "2011" Everyone

5 comments:

XmasDolly said...

Happy Friday Follow. I'm your newest follower. Have a great weekend! Hope you get a chance to stop by me, and return the follow!

Karilyn said...

Hi!

I have been following your blog for awhile now, but this is the first time I've seen "Loa" in your introduction, maybe it's me....

BUT - hey, the chances are very good that we're some kind of cousin since you live in Loa! My great-grandparents (Taylor) helped settle that area - if you know any Blackburns or Nelsons, they are my father's cousins (my grandpa's sister was Della Taylor Nelson, and her children are the Blackburns).

I have many of the same goals as you do, believe it or not, and I'm turning 50 this year.

- said...

A wonderful list of goals of which you have achieved many! Don't beat yourself up if you can't reach them all as it is always good to have something to work toward.

I wish you the very best in the coming year.

Gay Vaughan said...

Thanks for popping in from SITS...just thought would return some comment luv! New party with new links begins tonight. Have a great weekend.
~Gay~

Julia said...

Way to go! Im so proud of you sis!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin