Search This Blog

ad

Monday, December 21, 2009

Here's My Grown Up Christmas List



 Dear Santa
I would like to thank you for the many wonderful Gifts
that I recieved last year.
Here's my grown up Christmas list:
1. I would like...A Divorce from my husband
who I have not seen or heard from in three years.

2. My Driver's Licences Back
I learned my lesson. :)

I know this things will be hard for you to get for me
so I have decided to make my
list a little bit easier.
3. I would like a ipod Touch

4.A Portable DVD Player



5.A laptop

and Crochet Books

I feel that I have been really good this year,
however, if you are not able to give me any of this presents I can
settle for everyone being able to feel the Spirit of Christmas.
But thats only if you can't bring me anything on my list. :)

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I love your list. I have not the bravery to put mine out there because, well I don't think Santa will like to bring a horse to my urban neighborhood. :) hehe... but really I would like a couple of those conveniences as well. Thank you for coming over to Bee Wise Bags!! It looks like you have a crafty site, you should join PEAR, it has a comment love project for crafty sites, check it out we would love to have you.

http://www.frenchpicnic.squarespace.com

sweetromance said...

Santa told me you were good this year, may all of your Christmas wishes come true.

Rachel Cotterill said...

I hope you get at least some of your list :) but just in case you don't, I wondered whether you've signed up on Ravelry for patterns, I honestly haven't bought a pattern since I found that site!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin